Microsoft Access 2010 - Level 2
- Hands-on instruction by a certified instructor
- Includes all course materials
This course is designed for individuals who wish to learn to work with revising intermediate-level queries, forms, and reports. It also introduces them to integrating Access data with other applications such as Microsoft Office Word or Excel.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- streamline data entry and maintain data integrity.
- join tables to retrieve data from unrelated tables.
- create flexible queries to display specified records.
- improve forms.
- customize reports to organize the displayed information and produce print layouts.
- share data between Access and other applications.
Lesson 1: Controlling Data Entry
- Constrain Data Entry Using Field Properties
- Establish Data Entry Formats for Entering Field Values
- Create a List of Values for a Field
Lesson 2: Joining Tables
- Create Query Joins
- Join Tables with No Common Fields
- Relate Data Within a Table
Lesson 3: Creating Flexible Queries
- Set the Select Query Properties
- Retrieve Records Based on Input Criteria
- Create Action Queries
Lesson 4: Improving Forms
- Restrict Data Entry in Forms
- Organize Information with Tab Pages
- Add a Command Button to a Form
- Create a Subform
- Display a Summary of Data in a Form
- Change the Display of Data Conditionally
Lesson 5: Customizing Reports
- Organize Report Information
- Format Reports
- Control Report Pagination
- Summarize Report Information
- Add a Subreport to an Existing Report
- Create a Mailing Label Report
Lesson 6: Sharing Data Across Applications
- Import Data into Access
- Export Data to Text File Formats
- Export Access Data to Excel
- Create a Mail Merge
MCSEClasses.com is your best choice for Access 2010,
Access 2010 training,
Access 2010 certification,
Access 2010 certification boot camp,
Access 2010 boot camp,
Access 2010 certification training,
Access 2010 boot camp training,
Access 2010 boot camp certification,
Access 2010 certification course,
Access 2010 course,
training Access 2010,
certification Access 2010,
boot camp Access 2010,
certification Access 2010 boot camp,
certification Access 2010 training,
boot camp Access 2010 training,
certification Access 2010 course.