Microsoft Access 2010 - Level 3
- Hands-on instruction by a certified instructor
- Includes all course materials
This course is for the individual whose job responsibilities include working with heavily related tables; creating advanced queries, forms, and reports; writing macros to automate common tasks; and performing general database maintenance.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- restructure data into appropriate tables to ensure data dependency and minimize redundancy.
- write advanced queries to analyze and summarize data.
- create and revise Microsoft® Office Access® 2010 macros.
- customize reports by using various Microsoft® Office Access® 2010 features.
- maintain their databases using Microsoft® Office Access® 2010 tools.
Lesson 1: Structuring Existing Data
- Restructure the Data in a Table
- Create a Junction Table
- Improve the Table Structure
Lesson 2: Writing Advanced Queries
- Create SubQueries
- Create Unmatched and Duplicate Queries
- Group and Summarize Records Using Criteria
- Summarize Data Using a Crosstab Query
- Create a PivotTable and a PivotChart
Lesson 3: Simplifying Tasks with Macros
- Create a Macro
- Attach a Macro
- Restrict Records Using a Condition
- Validate Data Using a Macro
- Automate Data Entry Using a Macro
Lesson 4: Creating Effective Reports
- Include a Chart in a Report
- Print Data in Columns
- Cancel Printing of a Blank Report
- Publish Reports as PDF
Lesson 5: Maintaining an Access Database
- Link Tables to External Data Sources
- Manage a Database
- Determine Object Dependency
- Document a Database
- Analyze the Performance of a Database
MCSEClasses.com is your best choice for Access 2010 Advanced,
Access 2010 Advanced training,
Access 2010 Advanced certification,
Access 2010 Advanced certification boot camp,
Access 2010 Advanced boot camp,
Access 2010 Advanced certification training,
Access 2010 Advanced boot camp training,
Access 2010 Advanced boot camp certification,
Access 2010 Advanced certification course,
Access 2010 Advanced course,
training Access 2010 Advanced,
certification Access 2010 Advanced,
boot camp Access 2010 Advanced,
certification Access 2010 Advanced boot camp,
certification Access 2010 Advanced training,
boot camp Access 2010 Advanced training,
certification Access 2010 Advanced course.