Adobe InDesign Introduction
Our Adobe InDesign classes are hands-on and project-driven. In this class, your projects will include two newsletters, a booklet, a brochure and a flyer. For more details on the specific features covered, see the list under Class Topics.
Because students will work along with the instructor to complete a series of projects, we recommend using two displays in our online classes (this could be two monitors, two computers or a computer and a tablet), so that the student can keep one eye on the instructor's screen as they work.
A copy of the workbook and the data files will be made available to you prior to the start of the class. The workbook for this class is available as either a paperback or as an eBook. You will select the type of book you prefer during the check-out process.
Who Should Attend the Introduction to Adobe InDesign class?
This class is designed for someone who is comfortable using their computer but is new (or fairly new) to Adobe InDesign. It's also appropriate for those who have been using Adobe InDesign to edit existing documents, but don't feel comfortable designing new pieces from scratch. If you want to learn the basics of page layout using InDesign-including placing, arranging and formatting text and graphics-this class is for you.
Students attending this training class should already have a solid understanding of their operating system (Mac or Windows), know how to use their keyboard and mouse, and how to drag a program from one window to the other on a dual monitor system. They should understand how to open programs, open, save and close files, and how to locate files on their computers. This is an introductory class, so no prior knowledge of Adobe InDesign is required.
Setting up a New Document
- Learn how to specify settings for a new document, design master pages, and work with document pages.
Working with Objects
- Learn everything you need to know about controlling InDesign frames, along with placing and sizing graphics.
- Import Word files into InDesign using flow options and threaded text frames.
- Learn how access Adobe's large font library using Typekit, and text-editing features like search and replace, spell check, auto-correct, and track changes.
Working with Color
- Create and apply process and spot color swatches to objects, strokes, and text. Create color harmony using color themes and save them to a CC Library so that you can share them with others.
MCSEClasses.com is your best choice for InDesign Introduction,
InDesign Introduction training,
InDesign Introduction certification,
InDesign Introduction certification boot camp,
InDesign Introduction boot camp,
InDesign Introduction certification training,
InDesign Introduction boot camp training,
InDesign Introduction boot camp certification,
InDesign Introduction certification course,
InDesign Introduction course,
training InDesign Introduction,
certification InDesign Introduction,
boot camp InDesign Introduction,
certification InDesign Introduction boot camp,
certification InDesign Introduction training,
boot camp InDesign Introduction training,
certification InDesign Introduction course.