Adobe Illustrator Advanced
Our Adobe Illustrator classes are hands-on and project-driven. In this advanced class, the projects include creating several posters, a flyer, some illustrations and a couple of t-shirts. For more details on the specific features covered, see the list under Class Topics.
Because students will work along with the instructor to complete a series of projects, we recommend using two displays in our online classes (this could be two monitors, two computers or a computer and a tablet), so that the student can keep one eye on the instructor's screen as they work.
A copy of the workbook and the data files will be sent to you prior to the start of the class. The workbook for this class is available as a paperback or as an eBook.
Who Should Attend the Advanced Adobe Illustrator class?
This class is designed for someone who has either completed the Introduction to Adobe Illustrator class, or has been using Illustrator long enough to feel comfortable designing basic documents. The focus of this class is to locate and fill in the gaps in your knowledge while streamlining your workflow using the more advanced features of Illustrator. Layout is a deadline-driven business, and this class will help you get your documents to the printer in a timely manner and still have your nights and weekends for yourself. As with all of our advanced classes, we welcome all of your questions, so feel free to bring a list to class and your instructor will try to work in as many into the class as possible.
Students attending this training class should have completed our beginning Illustrator class, or have equivalent experience.
- Discover how to create and paint fills and strokes, use the Color Guide panel for inspiration, work with color groups, recolor artwork and more.
Adding Type to a Poster
- Discover how to create basic text and interesting text effects using point type and area type; Touch Type; styles; text wrap; warp; and type on a path.
Organizing Artwork with Layers
- Work with the Layers panel to create, rearrange, lock, merge layers and sublayers; move objects between layers; & make a clipping mask.
Gradients, Blends and Patterns
- Explore gradient fills and strokes; stepped and smooth color blends; and how to paint with a pattern.
Using Brushes to Create a Poster
- Illustrator brushes allow you to create myriad effects. Learn to use the Blob brush and the Art, Calligraphic, Pattern, Bristle, and Scatter brushes.
MCSEClasses.com is your best choice for Illustrator Advanced,
Illustrator Advanced training,
Illustrator Advanced certification,
Illustrator Advanced certification boot camp,
Illustrator Advanced boot camp,
Illustrator Advanced certification training,
Illustrator Advanced boot camp training,
Illustrator Advanced boot camp certification,
Illustrator Advanced certification course,
Illustrator Advanced course,
training Illustrator Advanced,
certification Illustrator Advanced,
boot camp Illustrator Advanced,
certification Illustrator Advanced boot camp,
certification Illustrator Advanced training,
boot camp Illustrator Advanced training,
certification Illustrator Advanced course.